Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welp, time to fire this back up.

Back in Cali. It feels so strange to be back in South America - I'm still readjusting. To the climate and I swear there is something about switching hemispheres that just wears me out like I can't explain. Hopefully I will get my self back to Southern self soon. O. The bright side I have my first two weeks (and probably most of the third) already planned out which means I can take it easy for a few days. Though right now I have been at work for 3.25 hours and am already ready for a NAP! Though being today is only meetings I shouldn't be surprised that I am bored and feeling sleepy.

Well let's see... there were no major issues with my flights though I think TSA may have "confiscated" a snickers from my checked baggage when they inspected it. I am pretty sure I left with three but only arrived with two. Oh well my peanut butter and cereal both made it through no problem so I can't complain to much.

Also I just wanna say it was great visiting everyone while I was home- to those I was unable to visit/connect with I wish I could have gotten to see you all more than you know. Those I did see, thanks for taking time out to hang with your favorite Colombian :P hopefully I will work something out so that I can have a lot of people over to show pictures and tell a few stories sometime when I get back stateside. It'll be more fun than it sounds - mostly it'll be stories of miscommunication and misunderstandings at my expense.

No comments: