Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dreams

So first off this blog update is not really about Colombia or teaching but in a weird way it is about school...

For the last three to four months I have had a recurring dream where I find out for some reason I did not officially graduate high school. Then I find myself walking the Halls of Good Ole BHS. I continually have run ins with old teachers that I used to bump heads with... and I feel like I will never finish there even though I go for only half their normal school day--I then find myself at USI in the evenings being a constant mockery to my peers at a collegiate for having to still be in High School. I keep having this same sort of dream over and over--I just can't shake it I am thousands of miles and 7 years out of High School and it is still in my nightmares... What the heck is up with that?

No comments: