Friday, November 12, 2010

Eight days a week...

Or at least thats how its felt. Its exam week and I am absolutely buried in B.S. to put in frankly. And have spent about the last 5 twenty-four periods getting about on average--1 hour walking, 4 hours sleeping 3 hours a day grading exams, 3 hours a day writing exams, eight hours working each day. And I've had about 3 meetings varying from 2-4 hours this week as well. Along with fighting off a sore throat and some surprisingly helpful insomnia.

But it is a 3-day weekend no school Monday and I needed the break to be honest.

Still can't get used to waking up between 530-6 am every morning, if you know me--it feels as crazy as it sounds.

1 comment:

uncle bill said...

Welcome to the real world of education, from the other side of the desk. The sore throat sounds to be a few weeks late. I usually had mine the first week or two of the year. Try dissolving an aspirin tablet in your mouth, tases pretty bad but usually helps the throat.