Sunday, September 19, 2010

Today is weird...

I feel so out of it today and am just feeling really homesick. I miss having friends I can call or places I can hop in my car and drive to. I miss having a car. Mostly I miss being able to talk to people in English--I almost know enough Spanish to survive--but I don't know enough to have an actual conversation of any depth with anyone. I just don't know what I'm doing here and it almost feels like I've made a terrible mistake--I know this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and that I may never have another chance to do something like this--but the last couple days have just been sort of rough you know?

1 comment:

Susan said...

I hope you are feeling better now, Mitch! Trusting that you know God sent you to Cali to be His hands and feet :) The Seger's would love to see you, when you are home for Christmas break!
Susan