Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Yikes!

Just realized it's been 9 days since I posted anything here. Sorry about that folks. Things are progressing here I feel that I am starting to get a better grip on my classes--though its definitely a slow and steady wins the race type of scenario there are no quick fixes involved here.

Today has been interesting so far. I have had to break up two fights today. One in my advanced English class, and on in First grade--though i can't say which fight was more justified from my perspective. Honestly when I compare the two side by side I see more similarities than differences except that I sort of expected more of my Adv. kids. Also there was randomly a band here today to play for a small assembly for the 10th & 11th Grades--they also played during the student's break and during lunch. I was surprised by how good they were--I actually really enjoyed hearing them.

Oh and I feel I am finally caught up on sleep. Yesterday I took a nap around 6 or so and slept til almost 10--when i watched two episodes of Scrubs and then fell back asleep 'til 5 this morning--when I promptly rolled over made sure my alarm was set for 6 and went back to sleep. I figured I got around 10-11 hours of sleep. This morning I felt great. Expect a post Friday or sometime this weekend.

No comments: