Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Real Day of Work

Well, it happen eventually, I knew I wouldn't be able to slack off forever. Today Ada--who is the bilingual coordinator for the school--arrived. we spent the day discussing w/ Roberto and the Principal of the school the plan for improving and advancing the English Program at Lancaster Bilingue Colegia. By the way if anyone wants to check it out the school has a really nice website and is in Spanish and in English! The page is www.lancaster.edu.co please feel free to check it out. Then Roberto dragged by but to a big cultural festival tonight. It was alot of fun but was really different. I ate a couple awesome empanadas with some really good hot sauce I have no idea what was in it though Roberto kept warning me it was "muy caliente" he was wrong it was perfect. Though now I am dead tired probably going to head home and sample one of the Colombian beers I picked up yeaterday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How was your cerveza de Colombia?

Mitch said...

Not bad--had sort of a different taste but--not bad at all