Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fútbol con nuevos amigos

My first day of work went well, there was almost nothing for me to do so I made a few calls and tried to deal with getting my bank card and ATM situation sorted out. I'm not sure whether or not it is fixed being I've yet to try it at another ATM since the bank said it was fixed. I spent a couple hours last night with my Boss Roberto's son Esteban and a bunch of his friends. It was a lot of fun and I had a couple note-worthy saves as goalie though I may have let 3 or 4 get past me. It was a ton of fun though I was absolutely beat after playing for about 2 hours. I probably wouldn't have lasted that long if not for the fact that the ball kept getting kicked over the fence and whoever did it had to go get it. This allowed some time to stop and breathe being it happen close to ten times thankfully I never kicked it over. I must have fallen asleep around like 10 o'clock last night.

I miss everyone in estados unidos, though so far I am really loving Colombia.

And if you wanna talk to me feel free to call this number 317-493-8576, it's an Indianapolis number and it counts as a call to there. MagicJack is a beautiful thing--though it only works when I have a phone hooked up to my computer and a working internet connection--so you're better off if you warn me in advance if you wanna call and chat. I also have a skype account search my my name, my email, or mitchislegend--and you should find me.

Vaya con Dios mis amigos,

Mitch

1 comment:

Dan Gross said...

I am so glad you're there...and more than just a little jealous! Enjoy all the new sights, sounds, tastes and smells. Tell the Familia Valderrama hello for me!